This is a direct link to the 'Your Covid-19 status' page, which cuts out the majority of the navigation through the NHS App.
If you are not already registered for NHS logon (as in your email address is not registered) you will be guided through the sign up process. If you are not digitally enabled you should continue to use 119 service.
For booking your Covid vaccine or queries about bookings, please do not call the surgery. Please call the Booking Hub on 0300 303 8060
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SURGERY REGARDING YOUR COVID19 VACCINE - WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN THE VACCINE BECOMES AVAILABLE TO YOUR COHORT. PLEASE SEE BELOW DETAILS OF EACH PRIORITY STAGE.
As the risk of mortality from COVID-19 increases with age, prioritisation is primarily based on age.
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers (awaiting delivery of appropriate vaccine but will be given priority once received)
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
All of those not listed above will be updated accordingly.
For the most up to date information, please visit the .Gov or NHS 111 online website here:
For information on testing, Call 119 or visit .Gov website:
There is some useful advice for Parents and carers here: Advice for Parents during Covid-19 or
Some useful advice for parents of babies here: Advice for parents with Babies